Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone shot the stevens model 200 and if so how accurate is it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone shot the stevens model 200 and if so how accurate is it.

Has anyone shot the stevens model 200 and if so how accurate is it.

No, I have not but in General Stevens tend to be a better rifle. My gramps still has his and shot though a sapling and killed an elk. He says if he only had one gun, He would have the 25 cal stevens

Comment

it's very good right out of the box like most of their rifles. i got very good groups but could have done better if my ability matched the rifle.

Comment

I really like stevens guns but havent shot the model 200

Comment

Great rifle for the price, basically a Savage without the Accutrigger.

Comment

I own a Stevens Model 200 30-06 Long. It's a very accurate rifle and I would definitely reccomend it.

Comment

I have a Steven Model 200 25-06 love it Rate it 9 out of 10 very accurate at 300 yards using suprme winchester silver tip ammo.

Comment

My son and my son-in-law both have Model 223's..Very accurate as most all other Savage rifles. Probably right now best rifle for money on market.

Comment

I like it and it's very accurate to me!!!

Comment

I have a Stevens model 200 in .308 win it is very accurate straight out of the box I highly recommend it

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad