Change Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Safety

Is it possible to change a safety button on a Marlin 1894M (similar to a Marlin 336 ), from a right hand safety to a left hand safety ? Anybody done that modification ?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this allow for a user to make an NSFW post, but subsequently not being able to see it in any listings? Also, wouldn't it fit in better if you would use: if ((not user and c.site != wrapped.subreddit) instead of if ((not c.user_is_loggedin and c.site != wrapped.subreddit) Since you already have 'user'. I don't know all that much about python though so that may not work. Looking at the whole 'keep_item', might it be better to do this check in the beginning? if (user and self.author_id != user._id)): return True 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 This way, you don't have to check for both 'self._spam' and NSFW.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The future of outdoor sports.
      by PigHunter
      Bubba, it's not affecting me.

I've got enough hunting ammo and reloading supplies to last three decades, which will be more than I need....
      Today, 04:56 PM
    • The future of outdoor sports.
      by FirstBubba
      8.3% inflation
      $4 to $7 a gallon for fuel
      High cost of ammo
      High cost of loading components
      COVID-19 (again!)

How...
      Today, 01:46 PM
    • Reply to Primaries in PA and GA
      by labrador12
      I voted for the homeschooling, concealed carry ultra MAGA Kathy Barnette and Doug Mastriano. Both of them were in DC on Jan 6. Time to put the big HURT...
      Today, 03:41 PM
    • Primaries in PA and GA
      by rock rat
      They are soon, next week and the week after I'm thinking. The two Trump candidates aren't very Trumpy in my view. Dr Oz would be a better fit with the...
      05-12-2022, 08:08 AM
    • Reply to Buffalo Shooting
      by labrador12
      Meadow's dad mentioned that this idiot shooter went to Buffalo because he knew the odds of running into anyone who could shoot back were poor. Gunfree...
      Today, 03:37 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X