Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a winchester model 94 30-30 in good condition for $250 a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a winchester model 94 30-30 in good condition for $250 a good deal?

Is a winchester model 94 30-30 in good condition for $250 a good deal?

ya i would get it.

Comment

I always check gunbroker.com before buying anything

Comment

For $250 I would buy it, sounds like a good deal, if it's in good condition.

Comment

I'd jump all over that. I shot my 94 today. 45 mag. Fun to shoot.

Comment

Definetlly. BUY IT WHILE YOU GOT THE DEAL

Comment

If you like the gun, Yes. Give it a good going over though. Sometimes a gun is for sale because there is a problem of some sort.

Comment

The only thing i didn't like about it tho is that the only scopes you can put on them are side mounts and i do not like those

Comment

I'd buy one for $250 if it's in good shape. Great gun for a kid. I just put a sidemount scope on mine (m94 in.32 win.spl) and although its a lil` awkward it's functional. With the new Hornady flexpoint ammo, i'm excited about hunting with it. Something different. Try it. If you don't like it guns are easy to sell at the moment.

Comment

I would consider $250 an attractive price for a Winchester Model 94 .30-30 in good condition. I own one and wouldn't sell it for $250!

Comment

If the gun is in good shape and has no problems buy it.

Comment

Check out the barrel with an intenstity LERD snake light. Then cycle the action and if possible bring a 30-30 snap cap to drop the hammer and see how the trigger feels. of corse, the exterior has to please your sense of clean as well. Sounds pretty good. You can get a XSW scout mount for the rifle and a fixed power long eye relief scope and you have a good setup.

Comment

I would buy it! As for bomberpride's comment about scopes, if John Browning had intended for people to use scopes on lever actions he would of drilled and tapped them for it. If you buy the gun put a good lyman or williams peep sight on it.

Comment

Buy it..It's a good deal!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad