X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo
    Would anybody build a specialty firearm for this encounter with Bigfoot?
    Ooh!
    Ooh!
    Ooh!
    I will!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/237846...bzI4WDZuLVdrZw..

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I just read an OL article by J Snow. Normally I don't care for his articles but the FFP scope article was interesting. The Benefits of First-Focal Plane Scopes | Outdoor Life

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    I already regret mentioning anything. Discussion ended.
    ....and you think "Discussion ended" is going to stop the discussion? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I already regret mentioning anything. Discussion ended.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter
    The Grassman attacks... on video!

There is another video of a Sheriff video of one on the Highway. This video was a weight watchers ad.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo

Did this make the news?
    Seems to me if Bigfoot was throwing stones at someone it would make the news.
    yes it did

Leave a comment:

• dewman
    replied
    Found a photo of one...
    As far as my wife and my wallet are concerned, they don't exist either

Leave a comment:

• dewman
    replied
    I think he's called grass man because all the sighting narratives start out with, " So I says to my pal, pass me the grass man. Then a few minutes later, POOF! there he was! I think the smoke attracts them".πŸ€”πŸ˜‰
    As for your Acme Machine scope, I hope it's Road Runner tested, Coyote approvedπŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    What's wrong with "Sasquatch"?
    ...just because you don't have an over priced cooler named after you.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I have heard the ones in Ohio called Grass Man more than anything else. I think the ones in S, NJ also refer to Grass Man.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    What is the simplest explanation? You've acknowledged that bears can be in the area, even if unlikely.

But there's never been a carcass of a Bigfoot available for examination. There's no fossil record. The supposed 'proof' has shown to be fake. Come on, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

What is Occam's Razor?

See above post.

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Since this started out as a Chinese optic thread perhaps we should be using the term Yeti.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    What is the simplest explanation? You've acknowledged that bears can be in the area, even if unlikely.

But there's never been a carcass of a Bigfoot available for examination. There's no fossil record. The supposed 'proof' has shown to be fake. Come on, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

What is Occam's Razor?

See above post.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Milldawg View Post

With all the trail cameras and hunters in the woods if they exist we would know by now. And some hillbilly would have shot it.
    People who have had contact or photo's don't advertise it. They want privacy. I don't care as I don't thinkit will affect the value of my property - maybe increase it.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad