Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used Barska scopes and if so how are they? Especially the higher magnification ones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used Barska scopes and if so how are they? Especially the higher magnification ones.

Has anyone used Barska scopes and if so how are they? Especially the higher magnification ones.

I own a 3-9x42mm Barska Rideline in Camo. It is considered by my uncle, m dad, and myself, to be bettr then their nikon buckmaster and prostaff. It may not be an extremely high powered scope but it seems to be an excellent scope for 75-80 dollars.
    Hope it helped.

Comment

my uncle has one on his gun u can shot the eye of a rabbit from 250 yards away

Comment

the one i have is one of the cheaper barskas, got it brand new and its foggie.

Comment

i have one on my 22. and it works great and i've heard lots of good things about them

Comment

Agreed with KMB33 answer above and A + 1 for you!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
              by PigHunter
              Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
              Today, 06:35 PM
            • Handgun Laser Sights
              by PigHunter
              On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
              08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
              by PigHunter
              Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
              Today, 06:32 PM
              by PigHunter
              I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
              Today, 06:27 PM
            • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
              by Solitario Lupo
              Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
              Today, 06:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X