• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yugo SKS

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grenade (2).JPG
Views:	75
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	716588 Finally found a grenade for my Yugo SKS at the gun show. Now I need to find some blanks to try it out. I think I will paint it blaze orange so I don't lose it. Also found Aquila .22lr Interceptors for a good price of $6.00 per box. They were $8. Got a new shoulder strap for my Medic bag and a couple other small things. Most prices seemed very high but I only go a couple times a year or if I am looking for something rare. Back to the range next week. Shot skeet last thurs. but very windy, gusty to 35mph so clays were doing zig zags.
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-21-2019, 08:34 PM.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to High rise mounts on 30/30 Marlin
    by CD2
    Honestly, I would not feel handicapped running a smooth bore shotgun for deer out to 125 yards or so. If I had to, it'd be the green/black camo old M500...
    Today, 12:35 PM
  • High rise mounts on 30/30 Marlin
    by Freewolf1
    I've seen other threads and comments about putting see through or high rise mounts on a marlin 336 30/30. I understand that these mounts make for a change...
    11-27-2019, 07:18 PM
  • Reply to High rise mounts on 30/30 Marlin
    by CD2
    I had an 835. Older one. It worked fine.
    But it was a Mossberg.
    I hate a thick wrist on a shotgun.
    Read that the new bismuth #2 in...
    Today, 12:31 PM
  • Reply to Outdoor Life !, bu
    by PigHunter
    Thanks for the heads up about RFC. I just require minute-of-squirrel accuracy and probably wouldn't fit in on that forum.
    Today, 12:01 PM
  • Outdoor Life !, bu
    by bowhunter75richard
    It has been over a month since anything new has been posted on OL ! Is that site dead in the water, or is there a reason to keep it alive ? Is there...
    Yesterday, 06:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X