In this order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this order?

i saw this on LRH and thought it might spice this up around here. It Click image for larger version

Name:	168C4096-2C4E-4C90-8688-676556B38D2E.jpeg
Views:	264
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	702851 may not be PC but it is a list! Agree , disagree make your own list !

2A Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	702855

Comment

Nice find 😁

Comment

Jimbo got the right idea haha.

Comment

My 30-06 may be an old sack of wrinkles but, like that gal, she's still running ... and probably at the head of the pack well ahead of those other dolls. That 50 BMG babe is quite the honey. How about a pool on how many tattoos she's got. Pity the artist who had to do the work! Talk about a hardship tour. Eeeww!

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
            My 30-06 may be an old sack of wrinkles but, like that gal, she's still running ... and probably at the head of the pack well ahead of those other dolls. That 50 BMG babe is quite the honey. How about a pool on how many tattoos she's got. Pity the artist who had to do the work! Talk about a hardship tour. Eeeww!
            Lol Honk good evaluation !

Comment

I reckon I'll keep the .308Win.

Comment

The 308 is the only "natural". Other short actions had to have plastic surgery just to try to become her(308). For the record the 7-08 is the strawberry blond version. I'm thinking the 30-06 version may be old but I'll bet she's the only decent cook and can actually take care of you when your sick, no fussing or complaining. Just like the, well, 30-06.

Comment

I'll take one of each... Variety is the spice of life

Comment

I love my creedmoor but from this view the 308 may have to be added to the collection. 😁

Comment

I think you'll find there is nowhere near as much practical difference between the .308 and 30-06 as that photo shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonious Fulmination View Post
                        I think you'll find there is nowhere near as much practical difference between the .308 and 30-06 as that photo shows.
                        Bet you can't say the same for the creed

Comment

Originally posted by JasonT View Post

Bet you can't say the same for the creed
                          If the 6.5 is on the cover of vogue, then the 30-06 is the type of actual woman you want to fall in love with in the real world.

Comment

Not to say exotics are bad; for a long time I've wanted to get a nice .264 Win Mag. But when you have to look at it AND live with it everyday, there's a reason the 30-06 is so popular.

Comment

I've got rifles in 6.5 CM, .308, and .30-06 to choose from for hunting deer and pigs. The .30-06's never leave the safe these days and I probably need to just get rid of them. You can't deny that the cartridge is effective but the other two perform just as well with less recoil.

To continue with the original analogy of this post - the .30-06 has too much drama compared to the two sexy alternatives

But, there's something to be said about Diversity...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Diversity r.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	703325

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• New petition to sell Montana to Canada
                                99explorer
                                There is a movement afoot to sell the state of Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to pay off part of our national debt.
                                It would become South Alberta....
                                Yesterday, 12:27 AM
                              • Reply to New petition to sell Montana to Canada
                                fitch270
                                Wouldn't South Alberta be its own province?

There's been a "movement" to separate upstate NY from the NYC area for years. Fat chance...
                                Today, 12:09 AM
                              • Illegals buying guns
                                labrador12
                                If 8 million illegals are trying to buy guns a year, what is the size of the illegal population? Is 10% of the illegal population armed? 50%? Are there...
                                Yesterday, 10:56 AM
                              • Reply to Illegals buying guns
                                Harmonious Fulmination
                                In peak seasons Ellis Island processed over 5000 dirt poor migrants a day. And with those inadequate traditional families they made America and Americans...
                                Today, 12:02 AM
                              • Reply to Illegals buying guns
                                fitch270
                                The logistics of the situation is the issue. Better safe than sorry. Trying to figure out who is who and has relatives where takes time and resources....
                                Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X