Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought the new Remington R15 or R25? How does it compare to other AR-15 Style Rifles from other manufacturers? What a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought the new Remington R15 or R25? How does it compare to other AR-15 Style Rifles from other manufacturers? What a

Has anyone bought the new Remington R15 or R25? How does it compare to other AR-15 Style Rifles from other manufacturers? What are the best AR-15 Style Rifles?

I'd love to get one but they do seem overpriced a bit, but anything 'camo'd is. There are many AR makers out there,I Shoot a D.P.M.S. Panther Arms ,the specs are very tight ,some makers are loose.

Comment

i like Bushmaster, DTI, and D.P.M.S,

Comment

The Remington style AR's are really over priced compared to DPMS or Rock River which are also some really great brands. Supposedly, Bushmaster is producing those AR's for Remington.. which is why they have their heft price.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
          by dewman
          That's what my sister in law carries, exactly the same I believe. And like many, she's never shot even one round through it. I can't tell you how many...
          Today, 12:39 PM
        • Handgun Laser Sights
          by PigHunter
          On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
          08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
        • Reply to 30 06 bullets
          by crm3006
          From PigHunter- "Hunters should amend the unwritten law they’ve obeyed for years and try 150-grain bullets in the .30-’06 for all big game. They’ll...
          Today, 12:36 PM
        • 30 06 bullets
          by Cobey alvarez
          What 30-06 bullet is better for deer rem core lokt or Hornady American whitetail...
          07-07-2020, 11:41 PM
        • Reply to Medical marijuana.
          by DrMcLeanAnn
          Thank you very much for the link, I started reading right now. Nice forum btw.
          Today, 12:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X