Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a rifle, marked Harpers Ferry 1852, 33 inch barrel. can you give me any info and value on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a rifle, marked Harpers Ferry 1852, 33 inch barrel. can you give me any info and value on this?

i have a rifle, marked Harpers Ferry 1852, 33 inch barrel. can you give me any info and value on this?

looked on gunsinternational and found this harpersferry model 1855 made from 1857 to 1861 58 cal dont know if is the same gun but you can check your self hope this helps

Comment

thank you, i will check now

Comment

From what I know, it was made at Harpers Ferry Arsenal. A lot of them were muskets or smooth bores.
        I have one stamped Harpers Ferry too.
        Later on when I get back I'll see if I can help anymore.

Comment

I had a Harpers Ferry musket dated 1817.Sold it for $2500.A gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.Condition,scarcity are important.But more important is finding a buyer,someone who WANTS the gun.Took me over a year to find a buyer for that musket I had.

Comment

Price for 1852 Harpers ferry rifle

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad