Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after all of your suggestions for a great gun. i am considering alot of them . but im stuck on a 270 or 30-06 .does the 270 have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after all of your suggestions for a great gun. i am considering alot of them . but im stuck on a 270 or 30-06 .does the 270 have

after all of your suggestions for a great gun. i am considering alot of them . but im stuck on a 270 or 30-06 .does the 270 have as many cartiage sizes like the 06 for small game ranging to elk , because i think the 06 might have a little to much power for shooting whitetails at 5-100 yards away considering my two deer this year were 10 and 75 yards ,do you think the 270 is a better choice then the 30-06 for me. and also this would be strickly for deer now my brother recently got a 22-250 from my uncle to keep at our house last night that we can use for coyotes?

Choose the 30/06...

Comment

Go with the 30-06 like Beekeeper say!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad