Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the better TC muzzle loaders or CVA

What is the better TC muzzle loaders or CVA

I like the CVA products. Good value for a fair price, excellent warranty.

Comment

Savage Model 10ML-II is the best!

A Muzzleoaders Dream Come True

Call it innovation...call it thinking out of the box...at Savage, we call it listening to the needs of the hunter. That's why we developed the world's first smokeless powder muzzleloader. The 10ML-II's barrel and hardened breech plug are designed to safely contain the pressures from shooting smokeless. And, since smokeless powders are non-corrosive, the 10ML-II is a muzzleloader hunter's dream come true--clean it next week or next month--you decide.

The 10ML-II is loaded with options. Use smokeless powder, black powder, Pyrodex or other black powder substitutes--the choice is yours. Set trigger pull weight to your own requirements--the revolutionary AccuTrigger is a standard on the 10ML-II. This 50 caliber rifle with 209 primer ignition can deliver 1 1/2" groups at 100 yards and produces velocities exceeding 2,300 fps. With more than 3,000 foot pounds of knock down energy, the 10ML-II is muzzleloading perfection that caters to every taste.

Comment

I personaly like thompson center. I have used several models and have nothing bad to say about them. They can be a little pricey but I believe it is worth the extra money. I have also had good experiences with the customer service center when I broke my fiber optics in my front sight. They sent me a new one no questions asked.

Comment

PS my Brother has a Savage 10ML-II and it's the most accurate rifle he has!

Comment

I could not ask for any thing better than my TC omega

Comment

Thompson Center is a better designed, built and shooting gun over CVA.

Comment

I own an Optima, Renegade, 700ML and 2 CVA's. By far the good ole T/C Renegade is my favorite. 80 grns with a patched round ball shoots the best.

Comment

I've owned several in-lines and side locks but my all time favorite is my custom made Pennsylvania Lancaster County Flintlock long rifle. Never get tired of holding it. Perfectly balanced, accurate and has beautiful curly Maple full stock.

Comment

That Savage sounds bad a$$ i love my savage 93r17fv its accurate as hell i like savage rifles

Comment

i love my TC.

Comment

TC's are very, very well made.

I wouldn't be found anywhere close to a guy shooting a CVA after reading this article. CVA's are POS. Period

http://www.chuckhawks.com/muzzleloading_tragedy.htm

Comment

wow that is intense

Comment

I've never regretted buying my T/C Omega Z5.

Comment

CVA has always worked well for me! I have shot several and they were all accurate and reliable. Can't say the same for TC.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad