Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a new deer rifle or a safe. which one should i get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new deer rifle or a safe. which one should i get.

a new deer rifle or a safe. which one should i get.

If it were me I would get the new deer rifle!

Comment

Depends on the crime level in your area and value of your gun collection. If you have guns with decent market value or sentimental value, I would own a safe. There are some good one out there for the price of a good deer rifle. Look at Sentry for a good safe without a lot of bells and whistles. If you have more than the price of a deer rifle to spend then the sky's the limit!

Comment

I would get a safe they have really nice but cheap safes in cabellas bargain cave right now you never know save enough on a safe and you will have enough for a new deer rifle before you know it

Comment

BOTH!

Comment

If you got the money a good gun safe is more than a gun safe. Just last week a buddy's home burned down. Lost guns, jewelry, money and all important paperwork that proves ownership of everything he owned, including home insurance. All that and more can be stored in a 'good' gun safe.

Comment

You gotta get a new rifle. You can just make your own case.

Comment

Gun!!!!!!

Comment

I would get a rifle IF YOU NEED ONE but I would invest in a safe. That way if the government comes to get your guns they are all locked up.

Comment

I can't step into a gunshop without drooling over one firearm or another, but (for the price of another rifle or shotgun) I am committed to purchasing a fire-resistant safe in 2009 because I need a secure, centrally-located place to store the equipment and family papers.

Comment

Safe, Privatesecurityproducts.com out of CA will build one as big as you need. mines 6x6x3 and holds a bunch! after that you can buy all the guns you want!!

Comment

depands on the amount of guns u have

Comment

Get a gun Safe!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad