Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a marlin 30-06 bolt action. i need a scope for it. what would be the best scope for this gun? the area i hunt is swampy m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auburn_hunter
    replied
    bushnell's elite 3200 or 4200 are also good quality scopes.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I'd buy a Leupold. Never had any problems with mine. get a 2-7x or a 2.5-8. Perfect on a deer rifle out to 300 yds or so.

Leave a comment:

• matouse3
    replied
    Actually it's Leupold. I like Nikons.

Leave a comment:

• huntcamp
    replied
    leopold is correct spelling sorry

Leave a comment:

• huntcamp
    replied
    I always go leuplod. A little more expensive, but well worth it. I'd go 1.5 to 8 or so. Or fixed 1.5, but I would go for some zooming capability just in case you were to get in the open.

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    I would get a scope with wider field of view and a scope with quality glass for better low light conditions. I would look at Luepold, Burris and Nikon. You won't need a scope that has a lot of zoom because it sounds like you won't be shooting over 100 yards.

Leave a comment:

• i have a marlin 30-06 bolt action. i need a scope for it. what would be the best scope for this gun? the area i hunt is swampy m

i have a marlin 30-06 bolt action. i need a scope for it. what would be the best scope for this gun? the area i hunt is swampy marshy. also it has alot of trees and berms and brush. Does that help any on the scope type?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad