Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got any experience with .22LR CCI Velocitors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got any experience with .22LR CCI Velocitors?

Has anyone got any experience with .22LR CCI Velocitors?

yes i use them in my hand gun for rabbits. (hare) those or the cci stingers .

Comment

How do they compare? I've used Stingers most of my life.

Comment

they are slower 1435 fps 40gr bullet- stinger 1640 fps32 gr bullet but they seem to do a better job out of my buck mark contour at smoking the snow shoes.

you might want to look in to the new 22. interceptor rounds from aguila they are stating 1470 fps. with a 40 gr bullet . i haven't tried them yet but will shortly

Comment

They are definitely a hotter round. They were hitting about 1.5-2inches higher at 50 yards, but they scream. But, I was also using some pretty cheap round previously.

Comment

I think 22 rounds are more accurate at around 1000fps.
            Seems like lately the 22 round is harder to find than for my 40cal.

Comment

I liked them in my 10/22, they made more of a thumping noise when hitting small varmints, and seemed to put jackrabbits down with more authority than regular 22lr loads. They also seemed to group better than stingers in my gun. I also have had good terminal performance with quick-shock loads, they absolutly destroy ground squirrels.

Comment

I believe that the velocitor is one of the best 22 rounds to ever come down the road. This is a full 40 gr. bullet at almost 1450fps. They shoot great out of my 10/22 and the performance on raccoon and fox is tremendous. I am a long term Stinger user and I've switched. The only draw back is the cost. Yesterday I bought 100 rounds and they cost me $14.00 and tax. Ouch!

Comment

Squirril Slayer...nuff said.

Comment

Agreed with Jim in Mo and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                      by jhjimbo
                      What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
                      Today, 01:16 PM
                    • Another New Upper
                      by DakotaMan
                      Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                      Today, 12:54 PM
                    • Reply to Another New Upper
                      by FirstBubba
                      Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
                      Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
                      Today, 01:12 PM
                    • Reply to 16 Years
                      by jhjimbo
                      I have the mad canadian blocked, all I know is he should get an apt. with a Psychiatrist.
                      He should get a life, shooting geese and pheasant do not...
                      Today, 01:11 PM
                    • 16 Years
                      by jhjimbo
                      So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                      Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X