Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had any experience with a Glock Model 20 in 10MM? I have considered buying one for a hiking pistol and for possibly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treestand
    replied
    The Glock-20 in 10mm is a good choice for your intent on Camping/Hiking/Hunting with 220Gr Buffalo Bore Ammo and Hornady's 180gr,XTP,Recoil is the same as 40S&W Lt/frame G,In your Full size frame G-20/10M/15+1.I have not used my 10M on Game,Now if your in "Big Bite" area the G-20/10M/15+1 is the way to go over 6-357s. but its only as good as the Man behind it.Most of our Wild life officers carry G-23/40S&W or G-29Sf/10mm with our bear population getting larger and heaver(we have NO season Yet)they do advise our Campers/Hikers to carry Bear pepper spray and Hand gun(4 Snakes)???. I have a G-30 Gen 2/45/10M its a Bbl & mag swap to 10M....Luv it.

Leave a comment:

• upland4
    replied
    I would agree with Rocky squirrel and jhjimbo a good 357 round is as good or better than the best 10mm round and they are easy to carry and much more accurate.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Ditto Rocky, mine is a Colt .357 and I have taken it everywhere. A picture of it in my photos.
    I heard the FBI gave up on the 10mm because the average agent could not shoot it well.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Rugar Blackhawk .357 5 inch.

Leave a comment:

• Has anyone had any experience with a Glock Model 20 in 10MM? I have considered buying one for a hiking pistol and for possibly

Has anyone had any experience with a Glock Model 20 in 10MM? I have considered buying one for a hiking pistol and for possibly deer/ hog hunting. I have considered a 10MM for awhile and it would have to be a Glock since I have carried other Glocks for almost 10 years everyday. Any thoughts on recoil or effect on game. I have a .44 mag. But is is to cumbersome to really carry.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad