Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrator: the site is broken!

Administrator: the site is broken!

Holy Shiite! I had to looked at my calendar to make sure I wasn't dreaming I thought maybe it was Y2K. Nah I realized the F&S IT guys are hungover!

Comment

Or they were called back to fix their other issues over at the BammyCare website. Either one is possible.

Comment

Now my computer is getting bombarded with attempts to download unwanted files every time I access this site. Every time!!! Microsoft firewall is blocking most but I still keep picking up bugs that I must sanitize manually EVERY TIME I access F&S website.

I think I have had about enough of this silly crap. Sent in an email to the gun nuts staff and still no response to complaints either here or there. If the IT boys lose their job at F&S they certainly are qualified to work for Ontario Ministry of Health, the world champions of no response.

And WAM, don't give me the "ask for your money back" bullsh*t. It's one thing to have problems with a site, but continuing to pretend nothing is wrong and not responding to complaints ... that's bush league.

Comment

Whats the Deal...Can't Post a Question!! Your Spam filter Blocks All-Q???

Comment

Has the site died?
            When is the funeral?
            The only thing working are the pop up's

Comment

It won't let me answer any questions over on the message boards.

Comment

This is Unbelievable!
                Nobody has been able to post a question since January 2nd.

Jhjimbo, is the Outdoor Life website up and running?

Comment

I went and got an account at Outdoor life yesterday. I won't be joining anyone there but its an option if this one goes down. You could use it as a rally point to stay active if this stays down. for good

Comment

Is anybody on the Outdoor Life site?
                    It seems that site is still working.
                    It looks like F&S lost their IT staff.

Comment

All - Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the difficulties with the site. The spam filter should be back to normal, please email [email protected] if you are still unable to get your comments posted. We are working to have an upgraded website as soon as possible. Thank you.

Comment

Online Editors,
                        Great Job! I was starting to panic.
                        Thank you

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad