Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of a s&w m&p15 sport in 556/223. My local gun shop is having them on sale for $650 is that a fair price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of a s&w m&p15 sport in 556/223. My local gun shop is having them on sale for $650 is that a fair price

What do you think of a s&w; m&p15; sport in 556/223. My local gun shop is having them on sale for $650 is that a fair price

I've never owned one, but here's a helpful review: www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/06/benjamin-t-shotzberger/%EF%BB%BF-gun-review-smith-and-wesson-mp15-sport/

And it's slick-side AR-15, which means no foward assist or dust cover.

Comment

Grab it and run I have the ORC version and I love it. I did pay a bit more than the sale price, but I got it when I could and so no regrets.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad