Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this about gangs of black kids going around cold cocking white people? Has anyone had it happen in their area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .30-06Hunter
    replied
    I second the situational awareness thought. If you just grab a seat at the mall and watch people walk by you will see how a yellow horse could walk by and people would never notice it. You can stop most people that are the "wolves" in society by simply letting them know you see them.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Situational awareness should keep you from getting blindsided, and like WAM, I have no problem shooting from front, back, or sideways. Luckily, have not heard of any of this nonsense in Texas. Don't believe a jury would convict someone who suffered such an attack, and managed to shoot back, especially not if the jury followed the law.

Leave a comment:

• Alabamaguy
    replied
    The company is CCW Safe. I heard about them in a radio ad. My registration number is in the 21,000's. If they are numbered sequentially, that means something.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    sidney - What is the name of the outfit you are insured with?

Leave a comment:

• Alabamaguy
    replied
    I bought 'shooting incident' insurance for my son and me. In the event of any incident, you simply call the supplied 800 number and an attorney is assigned to you. This is a good idea even if the shooting is completely justified. The cost was less than $100 per year. Think about it, you might be seen as a deep pocket or have assets that you want to protect.

Leave a comment:

• Alabamaguy
    replied
    I bought 'shooting incident' insurance for my son and me. In the event of any incident, you simply call the supplied 800 number and an attorney is assigned to you. This is a good idea even if the shooting is completely justified. The cost was less than $100 per year. Think about it, you might be seen as a deep pocket or have assets that you want to protect.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Back-shooting after the threat has passed will support a murder charge. Do so at your peril.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    I have no problem back-shooting such thugs as they run away. Take your shot thugz, but better make it a good one. Bullets know no color....

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    I disagree, it is called being aware. All of these victims for the most part are walking along oblivious to their surroundings. Early on I learned to scan and pay attention to what is going on around me. Most city folk are afraid to do anything other than stair at the ground while the walk, for fear of provoking an attack. I will not live that way- I am not a in-your-face-kind of guy, but I will not be made into a mouse either.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    It is difficult to defend against this kind of attack because you are blind-sided by a complete stranger who clobbers you upside yo' head while you are looking the other way.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Sorry, "front" of its mother not from.

By The Way, they call it Polar Bear Hunting so I think it would be better to knock out a real polar bear or a grizzly cub in front of its mother.

Keep the video camera running. You get plenty of action and blood for YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• seth trudeau
    replied
    If it happened to you what would you do.

Would you fight back with force (knife, gun) or lay low.

If it was one man and I wasn't in a un populated area and I thought I had a chance I would fight back but only in a life or death situation would
    I us the above listed.
    Seth

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I would like to see black gangs go in the forest and try knocking out black bear cub in from of its mother with one punch?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The fatalities in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey are what has elevated this cowardly game to nationwide news status, like the mass shootings in gun-free zones.
    It calls for blind-siding an unsuspecting victim who is unlikely to fight back if the punch is unsuccessful.
    The morons who partake in this activity are suffering from brain rot and have too much spare time on their hands.
    I think the mainstream news media may be right in limiting coverage of such acts. It could become more widespread if sensationalized like the school shootings.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    It is called "the Knock-out game", mostly gangs of blacks picking victims that will go down without a comeback, such as women and the elderly. The police in NY, Philly and other metro cities a slow to admit that this is gang related. The group picks their victim carefully, and uselessly records the attack, then boasts how well the did on YouTube. This is a disgusting, cowardly act, done by punks who deserve strict punishment. The problems the police have had so far is that the "fame" is causing "copycat" activity, and this most likely will not stop until one of these lowlifes are arrested and sent to prison for a very long time! The only other thing is if they happen to target a person that shoots them first!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad