Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this about gangs of black kids going around cold cocking white people? Has anyone had it happen in their area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree, it is called being aware. All of these victims for the most part are walking along oblivious to their surroundings. Early on I learned to scan and pay attention to what is going on around me. Most city folk are afraid to do anything other than stair at the ground while the walk, for fear of provoking an attack. I will not live that way- I am not a in-your-face-kind of guy, but I will not be made into a mouse either.

Comment

I have no problem back-shooting such thugs as they run away. Take your shot thugz, but better make it a good one. Bullets know no color....

Comment

Back-shooting after the threat has passed will support a murder charge. Do so at your peril.

Comment

I bought 'shooting incident' insurance for my son and me. In the event of any incident, you simply call the supplied 800 number and an attorney is assigned to you. This is a good idea even if the shooting is completely justified. The cost was less than $100 per year. Think about it, you might be seen as a deep pocket or have assets that you want to protect.

Comment

I bought 'shooting incident' insurance for my son and me. In the event of any incident, you simply call the supplied 800 number and an attorney is assigned to you. This is a good idea even if the shooting is completely justified. The cost was less than $100 per year. Think about it, you might be seen as a deep pocket or have assets that you want to protect.

Comment

sidney - What is the name of the outfit you are insured with?

Comment

The company is CCW Safe. I heard about them in a radio ad. My registration number is in the 21,000's. If they are numbered sequentially, that means something.

Comment

Situational awareness should keep you from getting blindsided, and like WAM, I have no problem shooting from front, back, or sideways. Luckily, have not heard of any of this nonsense in Texas. Don't believe a jury would convict someone who suffered such an attack, and managed to shoot back, especially not if the jury followed the law.

Comment

I second the situational awareness thought. If you just grab a seat at the mall and watch people walk by you will see how a yellow horse could walk by and people would never notice it. You can stop most people that are the "wolves" in society by simply letting them know you see them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad