Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this about gangs of black kids going around cold cocking white people? Has anyone had it happen in their area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this about gangs of black kids going around cold cocking white people? Has anyone had it happen in their area?

What is this about gangs of black kids going around cold cocking white people? Has anyone had it happen in their area?

this happens everywhere, but it is not just black kids. whites, Asians, and Hispanic kids do the same thing. why would you even post such an asinine question on here?

Comment

Now there's a PC commentary placating the masses.

Comment

Checking this out. It has not Happend in Fl. I guess "WE the People will Shoot"to Stop.

Comment

They call it polar bear hunting. Yet there's no racial connotations with it. Oddly enough, I doubt it will happen in Wyoming or Maine. If someone did it in the town I grew up in, Pop. 1200 right on the ocean, they'd become shark bait... Just saying.

Comment

Is this the same as one hit quitters? If so I do not think it has happened in my area and hope that it never happens!

Comment

Christopher, You apparently have not read the news stories about this for the last three years. Yes there is racial connection here. The only reason why this is finally getting coverage although little is because several people have been killed recently. You may want to be PC and not talk about the common denominator but the news, victims, etc... tells it all. I'm not going to sit here and deny that any other group of people haven't done this but the facts are it is predominately black youth and "Boredom" targeting Whites and Hispanics.

Comment

The victums are women and children and from behind. I think that speaks volumes.

Comment

It is called "the Knock-out game", mostly gangs of blacks picking victims that will go down without a comeback, such as women and the elderly. The police in NY, Philly and other metro cities a slow to admit that this is gang related. The group picks their victim carefully, and uselessly records the attack, then boasts how well the did on YouTube. This is a disgusting, cowardly act, done by punks who deserve strict punishment. The problems the police have had so far is that the "fame" is causing "copycat" activity, and this most likely will not stop until one of these lowlifes are arrested and sent to prison for a very long time! The only other thing is if they happen to target a person that shoots them first!

Comment

It is called "the Knock-out game", mostly gangs of blacks picking victims that will go down without a comeback, such as women and the elderly. The police in NY, Philly and other metro cities a slow to admit that this is gang related. The group picks their victim carefully, and uselessly records the attack, then boasts how well the did on YouTube. This is a disgusting, cowardly act, done by punks who deserve strict punishment. The problems the police have had so far is that the "fame" is causing "copycat" activity, and this most likely will not stop until one of these lowlifes are arrested and sent to prison for a very long time! The only other thing is if they happen to target a person that shoots them first!

Comment

The fatalities in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey are what has elevated this cowardly game to nationwide news status, like the mass shootings in gun-free zones.
                      It calls for blind-siding an unsuspecting victim who is unlikely to fight back if the punch is unsuccessful.
                      The morons who partake in this activity are suffering from brain rot and have too much spare time on their hands.
                      I think the mainstream news media may be right in limiting coverage of such acts. It could become more widespread if sensationalized like the school shootings.

Comment

I would like to see black gangs go in the forest and try knocking out black bear cub in from of its mother with one punch?

Comment

If it happened to you what would you do.

Would you fight back with force (knife, gun) or lay low.

If it was one man and I wasn't in a un populated area and I thought I had a chance I would fight back but only in a life or death situation would
                          I us the above listed.
                          Seth

Comment

Sorry, "front" of its mother not from.

By The Way, they call it Polar Bear Hunting so I think it would be better to knock out a real polar bear or a grizzly cub in front of its mother.

Keep the video camera running. You get plenty of action and blood for YouTube.

Comment

It is difficult to defend against this kind of attack because you are blind-sided by a complete stranger who clobbers you upside yo' head while you are looking the other way.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad