Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who knows where i can find the front half of a two piece firing pin for a Remington model 25 . i have tried numrich and they are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who knows where i can find the front half of a two piece firing pin for a Remington model 25 . i have tried numrich and they are

who knows where i can find the front half of a two piece firing pin for a Remington model 25 . i have tried numrich and they are a no go .

Cooner,

Try this list of contacts on the following link from the Remington web site:

Oh, I left an answer to your AI Root question.

http://www.remington.com/support/repair_services/specialty_parts_dealers.asp

Comment

thank you i will i have checked some spots out but it has been no luck so far . i did make one for it but i made it a one piece pin . so i do shoot the gun quite a bit . i would just like to put it back to the way it was made

Comment

Did you try Midway guns, Dixie Gun works ?

Comment

i look through midway nothing . isn't Dixie gun works just for smoke poles ?

Comment

Nope. Give em' a hollar ! Ya might be surpised.
            Good luck. Oh, did you contact Midway and ask they may have what you need, "in the back".

Comment

i will try them BIG O . i didnt think i could get some one to look in the back for at midway .

i normally get most any thing i need from numrich where i can click on the model# of a rifle and scroll through the parts they have in stock. but not so on this and a forearm for a winchester model 37 sold out on both. i found a forearm from a gun dealer in Arizona.

thanks for your info BIG O

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                by PigHunter
                Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
                Today, 06:35 PM
              • Handgun Laser Sights
                by PigHunter
                On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
                08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
                by PigHunter
                Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
                Today, 06:32 PM
                by PigHunter
                I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
                Today, 06:27 PM
              • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
                by Solitario Lupo
                Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
                Today, 06:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X