Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I work at Los Angeles International Airport and we are on lock down due to an active shooter situation. I'll post as events unf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work at Los Angeles International Airport and we are on lock down due to an active shooter situation. I'll post as events unf

I work at Los Angeles International Airport and we are on lock down due to an active shooter situation. I'll post as events unfold.

Facts are still sketchy but it appears that two people were shot at Terminal 3. There is conflicting information whether the shooter has been shot or apprehended. Terminal 3 has been evacuated, no flights are arriving or departing, there are helicopters over the airport. Traffic is backed up. There may be a second suspect.

Comment

Hope it all turns out ok.

Man I don't miss LA at all!!

Comment

A TSA employee was shot and two suspects have been captured.

Comment

Initial reports are that the TSA emplyee may have been killed. The shooter entered terminal 3 in camoflage and targeted TSA employees.

Comment

Early reports indicate that the shooter is in custody, and that he had gotten a weapon into the secure area. Is anyone surprised?
            I can imagine all the new security measures to come!OMG!

Comment

Safado,
              I turned on the news as soon as I read your comment regarding LAX. It appears to be a real mess. Where are you located re terminals involved?

Comment

Safado,
                I turned on the news as soon as I read your comment regarding LAX. It appears to be a real mess. Where are you located re terminals involved?

Comment

I never thought I would ever be near one of these things. There is so much misinformation it is scary!

Comment

Safado
                    Fox news is saying the suspect is wounded and in custody with three people injured.

Comment

Drudge is saying that one TSA agent has been killed.

Comment

Happy,
                        I'm in an office building between LAX and the ocean so we are less than a mile from the airfiled. My office looks out over the airfield. If there were no traffic I could be at terminal three in about 5 or 6 minutes. One of my guys works right next to terminal 3 he says it is a zoo.

Comment

We had a similar scare at Atlanta international a while back, there was an explosion in one of the maintenance terminals. I have a friend who is a mechanic there so I was worried for his safety. It's never real until it happens in your backyard.
                          My prayers are with you, your friends and co-workers Safado.

Comment

You guys may have better facts than me but there were seven shooting victims six have been hospitalized leading to the obvious conclusion that there is one fatality. The lone shooter is in custody but they led someone off in handcuffs that may or may not be an accomplice. I'm not sure if all of the victims were TSA employees. There is an unconfirmed rumor that a TSA employee was killed.

Comment

The suspect is dead, having shot his way past the airport security screeners at Terminal 3, killing one TSA employee.
                              The shooter's weapon was photographed on the floor near Gate 36. Photos have not been released.
                              Apparently, if you try to get past airport security with a weapon in your luggage, you have a BIG problem.
                              If you try to get past airport security with a weapon in your hand, THEY have a big problem.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad