Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How accurate are the Weatherby Vanguard S2s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treestand
    replied
    Its Good if you don't mind toten a 24" Barrel 7.50# long action gun in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    The two I have shoot sub-moa. They are a fine rifle and probably the best value out there. If there is a fault with them, and some may disagree, is they are a tad on the heavy side. Some guys find that a benefit. I prefer rifles that are 7lbs or less.

Leave a comment:

• hengst
    replied
    Very accurate. I have one in 257 and a buddy has one in 300 wby, both shoot .5" groups at 100 yds and keep it up all the way out.

Leave a comment:

• idduckhntr
    replied
    VERY Accurate

Leave a comment:

• idduckhntr
    replied
    VERY Accurate

Leave a comment:

• JPMNTMAN
    replied
    I am shooting one in 300 win mag. I put a Nikon Coyote 4-14x40 on it. It is in now way a sniper/competition tack driving scope. It does not have a normal cross hair but a small open circle in the middle. However I was able to get 3 shots in less than a 3 inch group at 250 yards laying prone in 10 mph wind. I am sure with no wind and the target not moving that will improve. at sight in ranges of 50 to 100 i was able to get all four rounds touching shooting off of a bench. Now I am just moving back to get a bit farther shots but due to weather I have not been able to get out.

Leave a comment:

• M.A.T
    started a topic How accurate are the Weatherby Vanguard S2s.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad