Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these rifles do you like best? See first post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one of these rifles do you like best? See first post.

Which one of these rifles do you like best? See first post.

This one in .300 Win www.remington.com/en/products/firearms/centerfire/model-700/model-700-sps-camo.aspx

This one in .300 www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/detail.asp?family=001C&mid=535209

This one in .300 Win. Mag. www.browning.com/products/catalog/firearms/detail.asp?fid=001B&cid=035&tid=008

Or this one in .300 Win. Mag.
    www.tikka.fi/t3models.php?camoss

Comment

Sorry, the Winchester would be .300 WSM.
      And the Remington would be in .300 Win. Mag.

Comment

I like them all, but if I were to buy one it would be the Remington but in .300WbyMag.

Comment

jhjimbo, Sorry but the .300 Wby Mag. is not an option because factory ammo variety is a big thing, and this question is actually for someone else who doesn't handload. And the person this question is for doesn't want that much power.

Comment

O.K., Remington, Browning and Tikka, Winchester would be my last choice.

Comment

I have had the Remington, Browning and the Tikka and forget the Winchester the Tikka would be my first choice because I have had several Tikka's in several calibers including the 300WSM and they have all been fine accurate dependable rifles. As far as I am concerned there is no comparison to the Tikka other than maybe the Browning.

Comment

The browning, I have an a bolt in a 7 mag, it is a great shooter. My gun is an older model so it lacks the boss system, I heard many great things about it.

Comment

Of that bunch I like the browning and tikka. I like a rifle to be just under 7 pounds, and both these fit. I like a detachable magazine, and both these fit. I like affordability, and the tikka fits better than the browning. I prefer the tang safety on the browning compared to the tikka.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad