Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Trivia: I just watvhed O Brother Where Art Thou. Great film that I've seem several times. I have noticed two inconsistent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Matzek
    replied
    Well sorry I should have posted awhile ago but yes you are correct about thr 870. The other error I noticed is that when the heroes first get in the car with Baby Face Nelson, he starts to shoot at the cops with a Thompson. Just before he shoots he says "You boys ever used a Walther PPK?" This of course being a handgun!

Leave a comment:

• Grassroots89
    replied
    Hobob is right about the 870 and another problem I noticed was that when the ammo truck caught on fire the fire was able to make the Thompson begin to open fire, which would be impossible since the Thompson uses an open bolt mechanism.

Leave a comment:

• Hobob
    replied
    The 870 wasn't around then there's one in a scene. Don't know what the other error was I'm interested to find out.

Leave a comment:

• Movie Trivia: I just watvhed O Brother Where Art Thou. Great film that I've seem several times. I have noticed two inconsistent

Movie Trivia: I just watvhed O Brother Where Art Thou. Great film that I've seem several times. I have noticed two inconsistent trivial errors regarding weapons in the film. Care to give it a try? Hint: the film's time frame is 1937

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad