Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a large local outfitter, Fin Feather Fur and they have a good supply of about everything. .22lr in stock although price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a large local outfitter, Fin Feather Fur and they have a good supply of about everything. .22lr in stock although price

Went to a large local outfitter, Fin Feather Fur and they have a good supply of about everything. .22lr in stock although price is still high. Limits on all types of ammo. A healthy supply of all reloading supplies although the prices are a little high. The new Savage B Mag .17WSM in stock $336. Ammo is $20/50. Perhaps with purchase limits and manufacturers catching up the shortages will be a thing of the past.

I ordered a new rifle barrel for my son last Fall as a Christmas gift. Two weeks later the massacre at Newtown happened. I just received the barrel last week. They honored the same price though the catalog price went up 10%.

Comment

Shopping at Wal*Mart this morning they have CCI 22Lr for $3.47/50 and 17.WSM for $16.99/50, Fed-30-30 170Gr $16.99/20....its coming Back

Comment

jhjimbo, what did you think of the B-mag? I handled one in Cabelas about a month ago and even with the money right there in my pocket I could not plunk in down for that plastic crap.
        It might just be the cheapest feeling rifle I have ever touched (and I own a Remington Viper). Shame on Savage for not putting the new cartridge in a decent rifle. I am waiting till someone puts it in a nicer platform.

Comment

@jimbo~ The Sport Shop Fur Fin & Feather sounds like a Sport Shop I bought Ammo in 40Yr-ago in Livingston Manor N.Y. If so I Hunted in Livingston Manor off old Rt17 back in the 1970??
          Let me know if i'm right...Thankx

Comment

Treestand,
            All three locations of the Fin Feather Fur are in North Central Ohio. Must be another in Livingston Manor.
            BTW, I have hunted around L.M. and Rosco with friends from Roscoe. I know there are some great sporting stores in that area. Great hunting and fishing to.
            Did you hear about the 620lb bear relocated somewhere in Florida? I think I saw the article in OL or Peterson's Hunting.
            Happy hunting. Jim

Comment

Chuckles,
              I know what you mean. It is what it is. I am going to hold off just a little and see if they come out with a left hand. If not I will get the right hand. I already have a scope for it. A rifle that is suppose to be able to take a coyote at 300 yards for $.35 to $.40 a shot or less to me is a great buy.

Comment

Yes....Can't weight for a Season on them! they are Wrecking our Corn Feeders on the lease.
                and thankx for your come back. Good Hunting T-stand

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad