Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you agree with me that the 16ga was taken off market due to gun industry, in collaboration with gun writers, were en

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NM, you are most certainly right.

Comment

If they were collaborating with one another they were [email protected] idiots! Why would they take a 3rd gun off the market? Think about it how many of you have multiple shot guns for various types of hunting? And how many of you have multiples of the same gauge shotguns. Also "Law of Manliness" naturally includes the need for "One more gun for "X" scenario", that never fulfills the need for "one more". I call bull excrement! the manufacturers pose to make more money by having another option on the market.

Comment

I love my 16! Yes a 12 is just as good loaded light. But I still take my 16 grouse and pheasant hunting every year.

Comment

this is a reply to the answers. None of you have disputed my statement that the 16ga. could be loaded "up" to the 12ga. and "down" to the 20ga.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad