Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that Wal-Mart is going with the Liberal Agenda and holding ammunition in their warehouses so that it is not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probobley not

Comment

Samuel Rawlings Walton, (Sam's grandson!) donated $300K to an Obama PAC.
      It had nothing to do with reciprocity,

WM has also profited handsomely from the "Liberal" agenda.
      The "employer mandate" of Obamacare cripples small retailers that compete with WM.
      Dodd-Frank "froze" the cap on credit card processing fees. Puts millions on WM's coffers!
      Raising the "minimum wage" also throws a much heavier burden on small businesses that compete with WM.

I, too, watched a TV interview with an ex WM "Mgr" who publicly stated, "WM stocks the cheapest product it can and pays the lowest wage it can! "

I have heard dept mgrs brag that WM marked up some items 56%!

Comment

All the more reason to limit shopping at Big Wally. I shope there for motor oil and end of season hunting supplies on special and that's about it.

Comment

I often do my grocery shopping at WalMart because of their low prices. I save about $5 - $10 per trip.
          I'm pretty sure those fresh fruits and vegetables don't come from China.

Comment

I often do my grocery shopping at WalMart because of their low prices. I save about $5 - $10 per trip.
            I'm pretty sure those fresh fruits and vegetables don't come from China.

Comment

In my state Mississippi our walmart's sell ar15 rugger mini 14's rugger mini 30's but we are experiencing a massive ammo shortage at walmart. I wonder if the people who work there maybe get first dib's. I got to a hole in the wall pawn shop. They have all ammo in stock and at a decent price not to highly gouged even 22 lr. It is loacated in lucedale next to wayne lee's

Comment

I'm not an "evil corporation" crier, but I would think Wal-Mart would see some interest in limiting/controlling the stockage of ammo in order to increase the perception of a low supply. The propaganda and paranoia is already in the general public's mind. It's not like if they were to control the milk supply at stores, if people aren't hearing about a milk shortage they would just go somewhere else with lower prices. Obviously, a low supply would increase demand and prices. I think they have the capability since they are experts at the Just-in-time logistics model but most likely they probably realise that creating their own supply/demand is harder and they don't really get an increased profit margin that's worth the extra warehouse space needed to regulate the flow. Politics have nothing to do with it (at least this specific question).

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad