Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP: How much is a Reming 870 Wingmaster with two barrels, and a cheap scope worth? Neither of the barrels are rifled but the g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: How much is a Reming 870 Wingmaster with two barrels, and a cheap scope worth? Neither of the barrels are rifled but the g

HELP: How much is a Reming 870 Wingmaster with two barrels, and a cheap scope worth? Neither of the barrels are rifled but the gun is in over all good condition. I think I am going to buy one tonight just wana see if the price he wants is in the ball park. Thanks

**Remington**

Comment

Need more info.
      What model 870, gauge, what are the two barrels, chamber, length, choke(s), etc., age. Try to estimate condition in %, perfect being 100%.
      There are many variations of the 870 and to give a
      fair estimate more info is needed.

Comment

Ask Kudukid. He seems to know E-V-E-R-Y-THING!

LOL

Comment

It is a Wingmaster, 12ga, pump, Barrels are 26" Smooth Bore and 28" Bird Barrel. Not sure on chokes. Its about 85-90% in good condition

Comment

I paid $200 for one with a ribbed barrel/full choke in 100% condition except for a coat of hand sprayed camo/puke paint that I had to strip off. If it has a ribbed barrel and choke tubes it is well worth $300-$400. The extra barrel is of little value to you so I wouldn't pay much extra for it unless it really meets a need that you have.

Comment

Oh boy, sorry about the triple post.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                by FirstBubba
                Ya know bhr!
                I think conservatives have figured out that "racist" and "sexist" are trigger words and liberals use them to shut...
                Today, 03:57 PM
              • 16 Years
                by jhjimbo
                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                Yesterday, 09:20 PM
              • Reply to 16 Years
                by FirstBubba
                "... I need a life? Just shooting geese and pheasants doesn't constitute a life? Oops, you forgot about big bucks every year, African animals, fly...
                Today, 03:40 PM
              • Reply to 16 Years
                by bowhunter75richard
                Up to November should be a very interesting time ! The D’s should have a easy time in that any criticism of Harris will result in racism/sexism charges...
                Today, 03:34 PM
              • Reply to Trump
                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                That QAnon crap is so far out there. Ridiculous. Unbelievable that so many Americans are buying into it. But hey, why should I be surprised. National...
                Today, 03:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X