Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about buying a Henry .22lr. Have wanted one for a long time. Never shot one and was wondering how they shoot and how ac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about buying a Henry .22lr. Have wanted one for a long time. Never shot one and was wondering how they shoot and how ac

Thinking about buying a Henry .22lr. Have wanted one for a long time. Never shot one and was wondering how they shoot and how accurate they are?

[Blank]

Comment

I just got a Henry H001. Couldn't have asked for a better rifle. Smooth action right out of the box, and putting three round groups inside of a dime. I must say that in some ways it is more accurate than I am. Going to pass this one down, only after I am done with it in say 20 years or so.

Comment

like dallas it was my first rifle that i got at 8 years old. The rifle still shoots just like it did the first day. Smooth action and i like the fact that i can load it with 22long, long rife, and shorts.

Comment

Like the people above have said, it is a great rifle. I picked mine up on Tuesday and took it to the range yesterday. It shoots great accurate, and the action is real amooth. A real fun gun to shot.
          The gun club I belong to is having a cowboy rimfire lever action match coming up that I will take part in

Comment

Get it!! It's an accurate rifle and FUN to shoot. I've had one for several years and put lots of rounds through it. If you enjoy shooting a 22, you'll Love this gun. It's just a Fun gun that can hit what you are aiming at. You won't be sorry if you get one.

Comment

Have had one for years, I love the gun. Its one of my go to guns and I would tell everyone that they should own one of them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad