Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering if I as a California resident can buy a rifle in Arizona with out having it shipped to a FFL dealer in Californi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering if I as a California resident can buy a rifle in Arizona with out having it shipped to a FFL dealer in Californi

I was wondering if I as a California resident can buy a rifle in Arizona with out having it shipped to a FFL dealer in California. I'm not trying to break the law or get a rifle that is not Califonia legal. I'm going on a road trip and I'm always looking to find a gun to my collection (I'm working on older lever actions).

I dunno mike, but I'd be more concerned with getting an arm "into" California legally rather than "out" if Arizona!
    I think your move to AZ is a wise one!

Comment

Yeah, I'm just always on the lookout for a good deal. If I have to have it shipped it would not be a big deal, it would just probably put the price at a range where I would just pass. Thanks for the advice. On the bright side I think I might have gotten a line on a Savage 99 in .300. I'm going to look at it tomorrow after work.

Comment

At one time, you could buy firearms in any state contiguous to your state of residence. That's changed, for handguns i know. Longarms, I think it's still okay. Check with a local gun shop. A gun shop will know the rules.

Comment

Hey Mike, I hate to move off point from your question but why does California voters put d.ngbat liberal women like Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and Maxine Waters into Congress?

Feinstein is the worst she constantly writing Congressional bills and leading the charge to ban semi auto firearms. I am not blaming you and other sportsmen but you do live there. Is there any reasoning for this California madness?

Does anybody know the answer to this question?

Comment

I honestly don't know how these people keep getting elected. In the state senate there is a bill proposed by Desaulnier to require biometric ID's on handguns. He actually cited the new Bond film as inspiration
            A lot of it is people on the dole who don't want to have their government check taken away. They see the democrats as the ones who will keep the free cash flowing.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad