Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google 'lean' and you can see what Travon bought at the 7/11 were two of the three ingredients for this drug abuse cocktail. His

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google 'lean' and you can see what Travon bought at the 7/11 were two of the three ingredients for this drug abuse cocktail. His

Google 'lean' and you can see what Travon bought at the 7/11 were two of the three ingredients for this drug abuse cocktail. His autopsy findings revealed liver damage consistent with a drug like lean. Two symptoms of a 'lean' trip are suppose to be violence and paranoia. Excessive use and strong doses are fatal.

I don't necessarily buy into this (the idea I mean, not the "lean"), but if I did I guess I could say Trevon's excuse was he was off his nut from drugs. What's the other idiot's excuse?

Comment

That would be consistent, for sure.

The story about going to the store during a rainstorm and being in the wrong part of the neighborhood just to get a bag of skittles is weak.

Why wood he be on the phone to the teenage mammy at that time, except to report what wuz left unguarded while he wuz on a recon mission?

She wood be the dispatcher.

That whole thing stinks like a pile of rotting fish!

Comment

OHH I don't know, Zimmerman was probably big enough that he could have just sat on the kid until police arrived; but I do believe he was justified legally in a self defense shooting.

Comment

That entire case is a mess.
          -The Kid

Comment

@msp18..at theat time George was 166# to Trayvon 157#....Just saying

Comment

* That * my Gold Fish Eat my Glasses!!

Comment

Really Treestand? I have only seen the "innocent, helpless child" pictures of Trayvon, not recent ones, but Zimmerman is a pretty big guy to only weigh 166#.

Comment

Mspl8sdcntryboy, Zimmerman gained quite a bit of wait probably due to stress. Look up his pictures right after the fight he was a fairly skinny guy and is now pushing 250.

As for what Trayvon may or may not have been on, it doesn't matter any more. The only thing that matters is what happens from here on out! Trayvon made a serious mistake that cost him his life and some say Zimmerman made a mistake also that cost him the remainder of his life. Neither matters, because this will all be hindsight shortly and will lead to ongoing pressures of gun control. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton failed to bring massive amounts of $$$ into their coffers by race baiting and community agitation, and in my worthless opinion is great and will only make them more irrelevant.

Comment

Today's black leadership pretty much lives off the fumes of moral authority that linger from its glory days in the 1950's and 60's.
                    Rev. Jackson, Sharpton, etal. have been consigned to a hard fate: they can never be more than echoes of the great men they emulate. It is hard to be a Dr. King when your monstrous enemy is no more than a humble George Zimmerman.
                    The leadership that once transformed the nation has been reduced to puppets lusting for the conviction of a neighborhood watch volunteer.
                    They are pathetic.

Comment

Did y'all hear about Zimmerman supposedly pulling a family out of an overturned vehicle? If the story is true Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's "evil" tag will have a hard time sticking to Zimmerman.
                      Kinda hard to be satan if you keep acting like Jesus!

Comment

Nicely put 99. Obama is much more of a credit to his race than either of those twits. But maybe that's not saying much?

Comment

Amen 99!

Mspl8sd,I understand your analogy, but I think comparing him to Jesus or the acts Jesus did is overboard. Jesus would have placed hands on Trayvon to heal his evil intent prior to the confrontation getting out of hand!

Comment

Well we're limited in our abilities, the best we can do in this life is imitate Him as best as possible.
                            Also just a side note God set up 3 (6 total)cities of refuge on both sides of the river Jordan in case a man killed in self defense and the victim's family tried to kill the man, no killing was allowed in those cities. If only there was somewhere like that to go for safe keeping, not even New York and Chicago offer that kind of protection!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How much is too much?
                              by FirstBubba
                              That's about as good an answer as there is, redangus.
                              When I worked in a sporting goods store and a customer asked me the "best caliber"...
                              Today, 10:12 PM
                            • How much is too much?
                              by FirstBubba
                              There is no doubt that a .30-06 Spgfld is more than adequate to actually slay a whitetail.

A lot of newbies come here and ask, "What...
                              Today, 09:40 AM
                            • Reply to How much is too much?
                              by jhjimbo
                              If the friend shot through a tree he must have had a full metal jacket solid. My BIL and I shot at a tree and he went through and my 30-30 penetrated...
                              Today, 10:10 PM
                            • Reply to More Bad News....
                              by jhjimbo
                              Wishing you get some reassuring news from the Vet. Be with her all you can and keep the faith. Will pray for you all. Jim
                              Today, 10:02 PM
                            • More Bad News....
                              by WA Mtnhunter
                              My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
                              07-19-2020, 12:00 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X