• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman - Not Guilty 10:00PM, 7/13/13

Zimmerman - Not Guilty 10:00PM, 7/13/13

Great!!!

Comment

as it should be!!! if you even just glanced at the evidence and paid partial attention to this case and vaguely understood floridas laws you would realize hes not guilty. the only people who think he should be in jail forever are those who receive their news from al sharpton.

Comment

I've never seen a weaker case for a charge of murder.

Comment

You know, there are alot of more interesting cases than this one.

Comment

there should never have been a case or a trial or any other crap!!!!! In any CCL class they say a gun is a way to get away from a dangerous situation, not to get out of your car when the police are on there way and confront someone. I will admit that the media ran way too far with this story but there should have never been a story in the first place. I have always been taught that a gun for protection is always used to create space between you and your attacker outdoors. Indoors it is used to get you and others ether safely outside or if not possible to get me to a long gun to even the odds. I don't care if the kid was scatchie or not. Don't confront someone in a way that they are close enough to kick the crap out of you!!! he was a dumb ass not a murder!!!! he was a cop want-a-be who took the law into his own hands. While the kid was stupid and acting in a manner that any one would find strange. not to mention trespassing and more then likely had dishonorable intentions.

Comment

Now where does Zimmerman go to get his life back?

Probably civil law suites coming, and maybe Zimmerman will sue Sanford, Florida for wrongful arrest.

Al Sharpton is going to U.S. Attorney General to have them continue investigation and possibly race violations.

What a waste of taxpayers money. The Sanford police had it right in the beginning, but the political/race pressure made the Florida Attorney General bring the charges.

This type of political and media driven event should not be allowed to happen.

Comment

NOW that's a BIG 10-4.

Comment

Zimmerman was arrested by media pressure! the Police had it right. this is the only verdict that is correct and justified! Im working about 85 miles from Sanford, so far haven't heard about any unrest. If there is, its not going to be pretty. Peace and calm should be the theme of the day.

Comment

the media pressure had Zimmerman arrested! The Police had it right. Its terrible that a life has been lost but justice prevailed. Zimmermans life will and has been destroyed. the civil suits will start soon. god bless all involved.

Comment

Sorry about my redundant post. Told me it failed???

Comment

I'm glad the Florida jury was much smarter then OJ's California jury.

The Prosecutors kept waving the "Use Your Common Sence" flag to the jury during their closing statement. That argument doesn't work on a murder case.

Comment

When the jury asked about manslaughter details, I was certain that it was the way they were leaning. I agree with the rest that say it's not over yet.....

Comment

This is far from over and all the truths, half truths and lies will be discussed ad-nausea. The Civil Trial will be act II. It will be another touchstone for America to rally fore or against. Zimmerman is lucky in that there is no statute of limitations on murder and he got that aspect of his life behind him. At least " a tragedy did not become a travesty" [his Lawyers Quote}.Unlucky because he will be the poster child for concealed carry and it's responsibilities and ramifications.

Comment

That being said you have to look at the other side of the Judaical Coin. Zimmerman's verdict of Justifiable Homicide automatically convicts Martin of Felony Assault. If not just being stupid.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                                by FirstBubba
                                jimbo don't like me. LOL! 😉! I caught him and called his hand....
                                Today, 07:26 PM
                              • Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                                Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                              • Reply to More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                                by FirstBubba
                                Talk about caught twixt a rock and a hard spot!
                                Never did like Graham. He just looks cheesy to me.

Did appreciate what Graham did for...
                                Today, 07:18 PM
                              • More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                                by crm3006
                                Wow: Lindsey Graham Refuses to Issue Big Tech Subpoenas

Un-be-lievable.

Lindsey Graham swore up and down that he would
                                Today, 05:22 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
                                The site is much more enjoyable...
                                Today, 07:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X