Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    If trouble breaks out the Town can blame the Media and they, right along with the trouble makers, should be thrown in jail.
    So sad, every time a group does not like something they break things and burn things down - more like animals than humans.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    I do a lot of Business in the Town of Sanford with a lot of Pawn Shops its hard to find cheap or medium priced Shotguns, only High end are left on the rack...I buy Marlin/Winchesters lever Guns for Used Stock for the Store.The Shop owners call other stores for Shotguns, Its sounds to me that the Town Folks are getting ready for Trouble. I guess its in the Verdict.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    If there is to be a silver lining in this cloud of media cultivated racial unrest it may be a soon to come understanding of the language in the Second Amendment; "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state ...." Should the inevitable verdict spark racial street violence, when the libs, who here to fore had been stridently anti-gun, find that their protestations of, "But I'm on your side" will not compensate for their lack of pigmentation, they may suddenly, though belatedly, wish that they too were members of the armed populace and thereby members of our "well regulated militia".

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    Treestand when two black men kill each other, it is a case of "mutual combat". When a white man kills a black man it is a case of "Racial Homicide/Murder".
    I know a police officer who was forced to pull the trigger on a black man who was assaulting him. The man died and as a result a hearing went into effect, the officer was found innocent of wrongdoing, but just about every day since then he has been harassed, harangued, spit at, cursed at, threatened and hated by what seems like the entire black community, if there are black people who think he is innocent they keep their mouths shut so they are not labeled "uncle Toms" and get lynched by members of their own race.
    It is easy to see that there is a gang rule in effect today, where justice DOES exist but it is suppressed by fear of offending others. I say that if Zimmerman is innocent say so, if he is guilty say so; but don't let punks threatening to riot in the streets influence the decision. If they riot then they are guilty of treason and should be treated as treasonists, but if they protest peacefully that is their constitutional right and they should be allowed to do so.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Eleven black men were murdered in Chicago over this past weekend, and it did not make the news.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    JMO~~ If it were Two white men or Two Black Man this Case would NOT be happening.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    If Zimmerman prevails we can take away from this some valuable lessons. Don't go looking for trouble, but if trouble finds you a pistol in your pocket is worth two back in the truck. And if our fears are realized the lesson will be to not wait until you are low to stock up on ammo. Buy it when you find it and store it in a cool dry place until needed. Unfortunately the Age of Reason has come and gone.

Leave a comment:

• Proverbs
    replied
    The law is in Zimmerman's favor. If it is followed, he will be acquitted based on the evidence.

However, the prosecution is against Zimmerman, but for reasons involving social issues, and for fear of riots.

If the social issues prevail over law, it will be another sad day for American values.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The jury will get to see the animation video during the defense lawyers' summation at the end of the trial, but only as an exhibit, and not as a piece of evidence that could be taken into the jury room and re-played over and over. Fair enough, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    If the verdict is based upon the evidence he will be aquitted, but if it is left to emotion and "social justice" he will be railroaded into prison for obeying the primal law of nature; self preservation.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    jhimbo; I think the Defense Forensic Doctor answered that question. He said witnesses are invariable wrong. He testified in his hundreds of investigations fore or against the percentage of getting it wrong was 80%. He did not let any testimony influence his findings. Rather comparing his scientific findings that will ultimately show what really happened. Bullet entry and angle, gun shot tattooing, blood, and how the bullet hole lines up in the clothing and body. Trauma to Zimmerman and it's short and long term results. With animation you can do anything you want. Even have Mighty Mouse come in to save the day.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    There was a "black" woman who heard the attack and testified that, "Yes, that's George Zimmerman screaming for help."
    I do admire her, regardless of race, she's doing what she feels (knows?) is right.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    There was a "black" woman who heard the attack and testified that, "Yes, that's George Zimmerman screaming for help."
    I do admire her, regardless of race, she's doing what she feels (knows?) is right.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I am surprised so many in the survey say guilty.
    The 'legal eagles' almost to a white person say there is no where near enough evidence to convict zimmerman.
    The judge will not let the defense play the animation video because 'it is Zimmermans recollection of events', duh, who else was there??
    Why not play the video and see how it corroborates with the few witnesses there are?

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Just back from Ga...Were a Guilty or Not Guilty on local TV Stations 2-4-7-CNN
    on CNN it was 50/50
    Chanel 2 was 70% N/G-30%G
    Chanel 4 was 60% N/G-40%G
    Chanel 7Fox was 89%N/G-11&G
    I also feel a Not Guilty Verdict

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad