No announcement yet.

What will the Zimmerman verdict be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jay Apples & Oranges. Furman told an obvious lie on the stand. "Did you ever-ever-ever use a racial slur". "Why no I haven't" he replied. Having lied under oath all the rest of his testimony was stained. Besides OJ was a lovable character and America wanted an excuse to find him innocent.

Paula Deena was getting dumped and a reason was needed. No matter how old or remote. Like I said Apples & Oranges.

Comment

I don't really care either way, but wouldn't this be better addressed in the Campfire section?

Comment

jay

Did you hear about the Jay-Z song playing, uncensored, over the intercom at Wal Mart?
        Paula Deen can't remember the last time she used a racial slur (and haven't we all at some point in time, intentional or not!) and gets canned by WalMart. Jay-Z publishes racial slurs and derogatory feminine terms and WalMart plays the music and promotes him.
        Go figure?
        Sorry, but I'll support Deen every chance I get!

Comment

jhimbo said that the 911 call is extremely relevant well consider this, if you were walking around a neighborhood and someone started following you, you would probably call 911 right, well Trayvon DIDN'T instead he called someone that I wouldn't trust to walk my dog.
          If you were following someone with the intent to kill him would you call 911, well Zimmerman DID call 911.
          Also whether you were attacking or defending you would probably be screaming, whether in anger or a plea.
          I am not sure anything good will come of this case, and knowing how judges are afraid to serve justice I wouldn't be surprised if he was found guilty.
          But I hope that the jury members have watched "12 Angry Men" at least once in their life.

Comment

Bubba I never could stand Paula (I think it was the amount of butter she uses!), but treating her worse than the punks who blew up the towers is just plain stupid!
            So she has my support also!

Comment

The only reason she has been raked over the coals is because she is a stereotypical "Southern White Racist" who ousted Michelle Obama for over eating while doing a show with her. Lets face it when Michelle was ousted as a hypocrite many of the mainstream media focused their crosshairs on Ms. Deen and she finally slipped or was caught with her pants down giving the media a chance for retribution for doing the unforsaken! Painting an Obama in a bad light. To prove my fact, look at any Hollywood liberal! Alec Baldwin, Quentin Tarantino, Paris Hilton, Charlie Sheen, Bill Mahr, etc... Free Pass! Now look at a "Southern White" who said or still uses the "N" word, they are all but chained in jail which isn't out of the realm of possibility before all is said and done.

Comment

There is not enough evidence to convict him in my opinion.

Comment

I think it will be ugly either way. Either Zimmerman goes to prison or the race riots will make the Rodney King fiasco look like a church picnic.

Comment

If Zimmerman is acquitted or found not guilty, then he will no doubt face civil charges from the Martin family. So, our son is dead, but give us your money anyway. This is the part where something is wrong with the legal system. IMHO

Comment

007 -

Ah gotta agree.

Comment

WAM -

Hung jury?

Ah thought it wuz all female!

Comment

I may be naive, but I don't expect a violent reaction to a "not guilty" verdict.
                          This case was not tried behind closed doors, but was open to the public and actually televised, like the O.J. trial, where everyone could see the evidence. And O.J. was acquitted, but everybody knew he was guilty.
                          Any group demonstrating against the outcome of this case is going to look like a pack of morons in the eyes of the rest of the country and most of the civilized world.

Comment

99 -

It "almost" looks like the purpose of trying this in the press wuz to defuze the situation, much like funding the brainwashing program for 'BamaCare.

But you're right, they'z gonna look like Morons.

This could clear the shelves of guns and ammo.

Comment

@Bayou...good one! got my mornin chuckle

Comment

Juries have lost a little creditability with me after the O.J. trial. I would be scared to death if I were Zimmerman.

As far as Paula Deen or anyone else who is famous on television and makes millions. You have only two options.

1. I can't remember if I ever did.

2. Just say "Hell No"! Then say "I would never say anything racist!"

If you tell the truth the sharks working in the news media will eat you alive.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad