Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will the Zimmerman verdict be?

What will the Zimmerman verdict be?

If a lot of the case hinges on who is screaming for help on the 911 call, consider this:
    If Trevon took the first punch that broke Zimmermans nose and it was testified that Trevon was on top of Zimmeron, why would Trevon be the one yelling for help? Seems he is getting the best of Zimmerman and does not need any help.

Comment

I think it will go to the Defense, but then again look at the Casey Anthony trial. Also what needs to be considered is the polarization, politicization, & race relations the jurors must be contemplating. Everything points at Martin being in the wrong but there is no way for Zimmerman to get a fair unbiased trial, when you have the POTUS coming out against him and then have every black person or majority of them in the USA against him. If he wins it will be a victory for him but a loss for the US when the riots and shooting immediately proceed the outcome.

Comment

Not guilty, guilty as charged, or hung jury...

When is it going to the jury?

Comment

WAM, It's in their hands now. I believe the last day of testimony was Friday.

Comment

I'm not sure Dcast, but I think the defense is still at work. GMA said this morning that Martin's toxicology report "WOULD" be allowed, showing marijuana in his bloodstream.

That said. Once this things does go to the jury, don't be surprised at the outcome.
            I have no eye deer how it ends, but as far as I'm concerned, anything less than "Not Guilty on all counts" would be a miscarriage of justice.!
            If I were Zimmerman and walked? That county would rue the day of my birth and the sun would never set on my chubby butt in Florida again!
            Right is right and wrong is wrong! Pure and simple!

Comment

Don't they have experts to break down the voices and see whos voice is really calling for help?

Comment

Zimmerman's fate will hinge on his likability, his lawyers expertise on getting evidence into the trail and the likes, fears and prejudices of the jury. When it is resolved it will not be over. If he is Innocent there will be a civil trial. If he's guilty there will be an appeal.

This mess reminds me of a vacation I took with my Uncle Joe to Jamaica. He was playing Blackjack. I noticed they were cheating him. He said he knew, but it was the only game in town!!

Comment

The voice experts said the tape quality was not good enough.

I just read the forensic guys testimony stating that based on the entry hole of the shirt and body, Travon was bent down over Martin.

Comment

As far as experts go they are hired guns. A good Lawyer will get an expert who appears believable, likeable and knowledgeable. Nobody hires a guy who will not bolster their case.

Comment

Case in point. The OJ trail. Los Angeles crime lab gave DNA evidence. OJ's guy put the guy on the stand who invented the protocol and refuted their technique. Furman a cop testified he never used a racial slur. The Jury probably giggled. Tell one lie your a lier!

Comment

I say Zimmerman walks.
                        I believe Florida is an all-or-nothing state, so the jury can't come back with a compromise verdict like manslaughter.
                        And I don't think there can be any civil action because of immunity conferred by the acquittal, under part of the Castle Doctrine.

Comment

Hey Carl, as Paula Deen has just proved, you can't ever, and I mean ever, say you ever used a racial slur in your life. If you do, you could lose everything you worked your entire life for in a matter of a week.

Comment

I was wrong. I believe what I thought was the end of the trial was the end of eye witness testimony.

Comment

I think he'll found innocent.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad