Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Travel alot and carry a handgun for personal protection. I do not have my Concealed permit, Which I intend on getting when tim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This link is from the NRA. Gary

www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2006/the-state-(by-state)-of-right-to-carry.aspx?s=%22Right-To-Carry%22&st=&ps=

Comment

Thanks Gary. Been looking at Nra-Ila website and itn eplains it pretty good. Though some states are pretty vague. An example being MS.

Comment

I meant AR

Comment

Gary D,
          Who the heck wants to go to the northeastern states anyway. LOL

Comment

GERG
            A short bbl (20 to 22 inch) semi auto shotgun stuffed with buck shot is just as effective and a lot more acceptable to LEO's than a handgun.

Comment

Wam, lol
              You’re correct I wouldn’t go there either if I lived elsewhere. The Communist Bloc States located in the northeast have too many gun laws, anti hunting laws, rules and regulations.
              I would exclude Maine, Vermont and Pennsylvania from those communist bloc states.
              Again, I don't blame you. Stay in the other states where it is lot safer.

Comment

I live in Kansas where open carry is an every day occurence, it's great to have people who open carry to be a deterrence. KS also makes the regulations to how you can open carry, the type of holster must have a strap, gun must have a safety and things like that to deter people from wanting to open carry...funsuckers

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad