Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any firearm or ammunition manufacturers based or made in Oklahoma? If not are there any in the surrounding states.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any firearm or ammunition manufacturers based or made in Oklahoma? If not are there any in the surrounding states.

Are there any firearm or ammunition manufacturers based or made in Oklahoma? If not are there any in the surrounding states.

Not sure of Oklahoma, but in Missouri there are Sierra Bullets, CMMG Rifles and Ed Brown.

Comment

There was an ammo mfg until the owner came down with cancer.
      There is a guy in Tulsa that rebuilds scopes. He won't touch a Leupold. Google "ironsight".
      I'm sure there's others, I just don't know about them.
      There WAS a guy in Waurika, Ok that's in Ft Leavenworth, Ks for converting !!)) Rem shotguns full auto! Does that count?

Comment

"...1100 Rem..."

Comment

Beware the guy in Tulsa. He kept my Redfield Widefield for over 90 days, demanded payment after being pre-paid, and still did not fix the scope. He is a rip-off artist.

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad