Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have information on the Ruger backlog. 6 months ago, I ordered a new model single six and haven’t heard anything fr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have information on the Ruger backlog. 6 months ago, I ordered a new model single six and haven’t heard anything fr

Does anyone have information on the Ruger backlog. 6 months ago, I ordered a new model single six and haven’t heard anything from my dealer other than please be patient, its coming. I talked to an associate in one of the big chain outdoor stores and he said the backload is beginning to be caught up. Rugar; Are you out there? Will is see my new single six or should I make arrangements to leave it to someone in my will?

Call Ruger, ask for Customer Service, and politely explain your frustration. Don't know about these days, but when Bill Ruger was alive your problem would have been solved.

Comment

Just a Rummer Ruger is moving to Florida near the Colt or Kel-Tec???

Comment

If you want a single six fast, I recommend checking on Gun Broker...there's a large selection of them for sale right now.

Comment

Thanks BioGuy. I should have looked BEFORE I plunked down the cash. I paid for this 6 months ago and am now waiting. The closer we get to small game season, the more apprehensive I am becoming.

I was hoping someone on this blog in similar circumstances had gotten theirs and could pass along some news.

I suspect what is going on, is Ruger is dedicating most of its production lines to making the higher profit autos first and if/when the single six production line becomes active, the big chain sporting goods stores get the first shipments. When they are satisfied then the small gun dealers gets whats left, which means I may never see this gun.

Comment

I ran into the same problem with a S&W M&P Shield and had to go to GunBroker.com to purchase one.

Comment

I went to the Ruger web site and asked about the backlog. 2 days later I gets call from Ruger’s regional manager. That is customer service.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad