Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you guys think about daniel defense rifles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you guys think about daniel defense rifles?

what do you guys think about daniel defense rifles?

They have almost NO track record and Hi Dollar $1,700/+

Comment

There would probably be more out there about how they shoot if anyone could find some .223 to shoot through them or any AR15 style rifle

Comment

Very well put together rifles. Parts are of high quality, staking done correctly. Can find with the bells and whistles that most desire such as rails, adjustable Magpul stocks, vertical foregrips etc. for around $1300-1500 bucks. Barrels are 1-7" twist rate, so make sure that's what you are looking for.

AR rifles seem to be a status symbol these days. You will pay more for the quality, and probably never notice the difference, but it will be there. As America's current issue-rifle, everyone should have one (and learn how to make it go) , regardless what your opinion of the round and arm may be. Just my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Comment

In 7+ years of primary MOS of M-16 operator, I had the opportunity to use various models made by Colt, Hydramatic Division of General Motors, and Harrington & Richardson, Inc. The ones I had the best service from were the "Power Glide's" from GM! Early Colt bolt assembly groups were the worst. I only know my Bushmaster will run and run...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad