Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colt LE6940 vs. the M&P 15. What do you think overall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt LE6940 vs. the M&P 15. What do you think overall?

Colt LE6940 vs. the M&P; 15\. What do you think overall?

My Vote M&P15. over the Colt Hands Down, I have lost Confidence in New Colt Products. You become the Product Tester....Not so with S&W/M&P Fire Arms.

Comment

The M&P15 is about half the price for a pretty similar rifle. Both have the 1:7 barrel twist capable of shooting bullets over 75g for long range shooting. Both are ARs patterned after the A4. I don't like the 7 pound trigger on the Colt but don't know what the trigger is on the M&P. I just know that it couldn't be worse or they would never sell one. Either of these will operate. Like treestand, I'd take the M&P hands down.

Comment

Its kind of interesting, this is the only forum I have seen that says go with the M&P. Everyone else says Colt. But quite honestly, I trust you guys more.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
          by jhjimbo
          What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
          Today, 01:16 PM
        • Another New Upper
          by DakotaMan
          Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
          Today, 12:54 PM
        • Reply to Another New Upper
          by FirstBubba
          Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
          Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
          Today, 01:12 PM
        • Reply to 16 Years
          by jhjimbo
          I have the mad canadian blocked, all I know is he should get an apt. with a Psychiatrist.
          He should get a life, shooting geese and pheasant do not...
          Today, 01:11 PM
        • 16 Years
          by jhjimbo
          So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
          Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X