Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm probably going to win the $550 million powerball drawing this Saturday. What should be my first gun purchase, cost is not a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm probably going to win the $550 million powerball drawing this Saturday. What should be my first gun purchase, cost is not a

I'm probably going to win the $550 million powerball drawing this Saturday. What should be my first gun purchase, cost is not a concern?

Blazeer R8!

Comment

Holland and Holland Royal grade in 28 ga.

Comment

Buy all The Winchesters Model 21s in 16,20,28Ga to help bolster your new found fortunes my friend.

Comment

M109 155 howitzer make the gun as big as your dreams,it may be alittle on the heavy side but dont fear its self propelled!

Comment

A Winchester Model 71 Deluxe. And that's just the first!

Comment

A D'Arcy Echols rifle in a useful caliber/cartridge like 270, 7x57, 257 Bob. Then get a McMillan Tac50.

What are you considering?

Comment

A fine double rifle. The caliber is up to you. Then go hunting with it.

Comment

You should call me up and ask me what I want!

Comment

Go with a custom built/engraved Browning B25 O/U from their custom shop

Comment

WA hunter- ditto

Comment

Jay, I hate to burst your bubble but I already purchased the winning ticket! When I collect the winnings I'll by all of you guns of your choice because I'll be filthy freakin RICH!

Comment

Not a .22 or .223 as you will blow through most of that buying ammo for them

Comment

Y'all are out of luck---it's going to roll over one more time, then I'm going to win it.

Comment

Hey Jay, I got a friend who's got a friend Ya know like a weather-man he got the winning numbers to day for Saturday..Ya know...Lol
                              GOOD LUCK TO ALL on the POWER BALL.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad