Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a .177 cal. air rifle (pellet gun) enough to take down a small grey squirrel with a head shot? I've used this gun to shoot mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to This Could Be Bad
    by FirstBubba
    Plans were in the works prior to the election. The fear that Trump just might win reelection was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Today, 10:25 AM
  • This Could Be Bad
    by jhjimbo
    My guess is variants from the Covid strain to the R-1, a new strain will be bad - bad in a sense it can mutate faster than we can develop antibodies...
    Yesterday, 05:28 PM
  • Reply to COVID 19 “Super-spreader” !....
    by FirstBubba
    Bhr, the survival rate of the disease (COVID-19) is over well over 95%.
    The dangers of the vaccine, to me, don't outweigh the survivability of the...
    Today, 10:20 AM
  • COVID 19 “Super-spreader” !....
    by bowhunter75richard
    The biden administration is now concerned that the UN General Assembly taking place in NYC, has the potential of being a super-spreader of the Covid virus...
    09-19-2021, 07:29 AM
  • Reply to Real Quiet
    by FirstBubba
    Honk had to have been an only child! LOL! ...or thought he was anyway!...
    Today, 10:17 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X