Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife has decided that she wants an A/R platform rifle in .223, her budget is under $1000, she is absolutely not in any rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife has decided that she wants an A/R platform rifle in .223, her budget is under $1000, she is absolutely not in any rush

My wife has decided that she wants an A/R platform rifle in .223, her budget is under $1000, she is absolutely not in any rush to buy,(we can wait until things are available), I am totally open to any manufacturers, she understands she can add features down the road, any suggestions?

I recently asked the same question at the club i belong to. Of all the various AR type rifles which ones across all types of shooters seems to do the best ? The club sends a team of men and women to Camp Perry so they do have experience in competition. The answer i got was Rock River Arms.

Comment

jhjimbo,
      thanks for the tip, we will check it out!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
        by rock rat
        CRM I don't want to upset you but Trump lost, he really did, electoral college, more than just a couple hundred votes. Lost by big enough margins that...
        Today, 03:57 PM
      • Voter Fraud
        by bowhunter75richard
        For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
        11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
      • Reply to Voter Fraud
        by jhjimbo
        Snoop is full of sheet. Who checks them ?? Some snot nose bed wetter is making a call, yea right....
        Today, 03:51 PM
      • Reply to When does a virus "go away"?
        by crm3006
        Chinese communist virus will never actually go away, but if joe bite-me's handlers actually manage to seat their senile pedophile puppet in the Oval...
        Today, 03:49 PM
      • When does a virus "go away"?
        by FirstBubba
        When it runs out of "hosts"!
        Masks, social distancing and lockdowns only exacerbate the problem. The longer "herd immunity"...
        11-18-2020, 11:10 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X