Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT BRANDS OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIREARMS SHOOTS 22 SHORTS ONLY

WHAT BRANDS OF SEMI-AUTOMATIC FIREARMS SHOOTS 22 SHORTS ONLY

Browning used to build their little .22 auto loader in, I believe, what they called the "Gallery" model.
    A few years back, a gent showed me his "pocket" piece. It was a little Beretta for the short only cartridge.
    That's the only two I'm aware of, but I'm sure there are many more

Comment

Henry has fielded a pump action 22 in S,L&LR. I have a Mossberg Md. 350 that had an adjustable magazine that took all 3 22's. You can still pick them up used.

Comment

If memory serves, High Standard made a .22 autoloader for .22 Short for gallery shooting, but they were located in Connecticut in those days. They disappeared from the market, though I believe the assets of the company were purchased by an organization based in Texas, and I don't know if production has been resumed. I know this really doesn't help you but I hope you can find something on the used market.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recoil pads revisited
          by Pmacc60
          Sunday morning and I’m going through rifles because you got me thinking about this. Here is what I came up with, all are current hunting rifles and...
          Today, 08:16 AM
        • Recoil pads revisited
          by dewman
          When I was redoing the base/ring & swivel setup on the old '06 yesterday my pal sitting there with me asked if I was going to add a recoil pad. Probably...
          Today, 07:36 AM
        • Reply to Pelosi and the VP candidate !
          by FirstBubba
          As far as I'm concerned, who-(whom?)ever is selected, if Biden is elected, they will, in time, become an Obama puppet.
          Right now, the push seems...
          Today, 07:57 AM
        • Pelosi and the VP candidate !
          by bowhunter75richard
          Pelosi states that the VP candidate is of no consequence ! Is this largely felt to be true ? In this election, I would think it to be of the utmost...
          Today, 06:38 AM
        • Reply to Winchester Model-12 12 Gauge Shotgun Issue
          by FirstBubba
          RazzRJB, I don't guess it makes much difference why it's missing. LOL! Because it isn't attached, I've had them just "fall" out unnoticed....
          Today, 07:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X