Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This past week a pro gun woman spoke to the New Jersey Senate Committee on the twentyone new gun laws that were approved by the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This past week a pro gun woman spoke to the New Jersey Senate Committee on the twentyone new gun laws that were approved by the

This past week a pro gun woman spoke to the New Jersey Senate Committee on the twentyone new gun laws that were approved by the NJ Assembly. The short video link is posted in my first comment. What do you think of her presentation?

I wish more women would come forward for our gun rights that are in the United States Constitution.

thegunwire.com/blog/video-pro-2a-speaker-at-new-jersey-hearing-hits-home-run/

Comment

Comment

I am trying to bring this link over so you only have to click on it but its not working. sorry

Comment

Good speaker. I hope it had an impact on the Committee members.
          I wish more citizens who have been saved by a gun would come forward and tell the Country their story of how they and their family are alive today because of their gun. The NRA 'Armed Citizen' is great but not enough anti's see those stories. Maybe, if more would come forward some of the anti gun people would move a little more to the right on their views.

Comment

Great video, thanks for posting, it's now on my facebook page :-)

Comment

Well spoken. This will not get the play it deserves because she will be labeled as one more gun extremest. The truth is she is not and represents a large portion of Americans who have the hire or fire capability over the representatives at local, state and federal levels.

Comment

She said it straight out with no equivocating. Just hope some of those damnyankee legislators actually listened to what she was saying.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad