Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any body know how to tell the age of a Stevens Model 58 12 gauge Bolt action. I'm not selling one I have my grandfathers an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any body know how to tell the age of a Stevens Model 58 12 gauge Bolt action. I'm not selling one I have my grandfathers an

Does any body know how to tell the age of a Stevens Model 58 12 gauge Bolt action. I'm not selling one I have my grandfathers and would like to know a bit more about it.

After a bit more research it looks like it will cost me $20 to find the age. I might do it someday but finacial value is not real important. Plus before I got it my Uncle did a piss poor job of rebluing the barrel.

Comment

On your S/Mod-58.12Ga Takedown,26"Bbl,F/Ck, weight 7.25#,Plane one-Piece pistol-grip stock on early models W/takedown screw on bottom of forend Made 1938-1981...Note Later Modles have 3" chambers in 20Ga
      Worth 100% $105.00

Comment

thanks you

Comment

I also have my Grandfathers Stevens 58, good condition, a lot sweeter shooting than the lightweight Winchester pump!

Comment

Tell me, does yours have the three round mag or the two round?
            mine has the three.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad