No announcement yet.

What can I kill with a Ruger 10/22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 10/22 is a .22, just Ruger's model. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it refers to the 10 round clip that comes with the Ruger.

Comment

cooorect. but the ten round clip isn't the limit. the 10/22 has SOOO many after market parts, you could find a 100 round clip if you tried.

Comment

Moose if you shoot it in the right place!

Comment

I appear to be the only one disturbed by this question?

There's no reference to hunting, no reference to targets, as in skills training, just "what can I kill?".

This is exactly the kind of person I don't want anywhere near guns.

Comment

Jeff4066

You make a valid point Sir!

+1 for you!!

Comment

Agreed with texasfirst and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Bowers View Post
                I appear to be the only one disturbed by this question?

There's no reference to hunting, no reference to targets, as in skills training, just "what can I kill?".

This is exactly the kind of person I don't want anywhere near guns.
                Okay we all know what he means and you're not being useful so just stfu and leave. He's askin how freaking useful this gun is, it's s fair question. Don't be a nuisance.

Comment

The 10/22 is my favorite of my small game rifles, anything from plinking on the range to small game hunting it's super useful for. I pack mine for trail blazing hikes due to its light weight and wide variety of uses. It's a deadly weapon no doubt, especially with 10+ rounds in it, so it's hunting capabilities are endless, and even it's home defense capabilities have promise. I recommend it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad