Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The National Rifle Association is the new show promoter of the Harrisburg Pennsylvania Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. The NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The National Rifle Association is the new show promoter of the Harrisburg Pennsylvania Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. The NRA

The National Rifle Association is the new show promoter of the Harrisburg Pennsylvania Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. The NRA is calling the event the "Great American Outdoor Show." It will run Feb. 1-9, 2014. The NRA says it aims to make the event a national show. The show was canceled this year because the British promoter, Reed Exhibitions banned the sale or display of certain guns. What do you guys think about the NRA being the new Outdoor Show Promoter and Reed Exhibitions being sent back to England?

The link below has more on the story.

www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_23041680/nra-takes-over-harrisburg-outdoor-show

Comment

I think this would be a great place for a F&S.com get together.

Comment

We sent the "Red Coats" running before and we've done it again! When will people realize this is still America "the Land of the Free, and home of the Brave"? We Americans have one freedom all the rest of the world doesn't, the right to Bear Arms (with some contingencies in place). Anyway I'm glad to hear this and I really hope they blow it out (I don't regret that phrase), we have to many foreign entities controlling what we say and do even though we have the right here in our home land.

Comment

Ditto~~Dcast +1
          The Red Coats are leaving once more!!

Comment

Good for the NRA. Kick the damned Brits and their class notions back to England where they belong. Just regret that that is way too far for me to travel to a gun show, even if it is the Ultimate Gun Show.
            PS: Y'all are each and every one welcome to come to Houston. Texas for the NRA Convention. Even you, Hoski. Come on down!!

Comment

I hope the NRA sponsorship of the show turns out to be a profitable undertaking.

Comment

crm3006, LOL

If Hoski went down to a gun show in Texas and started to speak in favor of President Obama or the other liberal Politicians he would start a riot or a possible lynching. LOL

Comment

I'm very glad it is coming back. I enjoy going every year. I was really worried it was gone for good.

Comment

I'm very glad it is coming back. I enjoy going every year. I was really worried it was gone for good.

Comment

Gary Devine-
                      In a spirit of camaraderie with a fellow gun owner/enthusiast, I said Hoski would BE welcome. How long Hoski would STAY welcome would be entirely up to Hoski!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad