Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shootout with police complete with explosives thrown at police has resulted in the capture of one of the Boston suspect bombers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need to educate yourself. My wife's boss was a Muslim guy from Bangladesh and he sure as hell wouldn't be strapping any bombs to his babies! A very fine gentleman. Many others like him at the university where she worked.

The campus cop at MIT didn't kill anyone. Sounds like he was bushwhacked in his car. The idiot kids hijacked a Mercedes SUV (just as well picked out a pink Cadillac) that obviously had a GPS system in it. The cops tracked em with that. There was a chase until the vehicles were finally stopped, older kid gets out of his car (idiots were traveling together with two separate vehicles ... doh!), cops drilled him, younger brother drives over him as he flees the scene in his vehicle. They didn't find that vehicle for several hours. The older kid dies in hospital but still unclear if the gunshot wounds or the tire treads did him in. These two were certainly not very sharp!

Crummy: Next time someone is shooting and throwing bombs at you in a suburban neighborhood, I'd like to see how you respond. I expect the cops did the best they could under the circumstances. I think I'd prefer to sacrifice a few rights to privacy and freedom of movement in order to get this creep off the streets. And I'm sure if you heard a few bombs go off in your neighborhood you'd be plenty comfortable with whatever constitutional infringement might be necessary to get the guy.

The kids' dad sounds like he was a bad influence and an aunt in Toronto is clearly a nut job too. But that uncle was pretty damned sincere. He didn't need to be.

Comment

It seems that they have him holed up in somebody's back yard, hiding in a boat with a canvas cover.
      He's bleeding from wounds sustained in the shootout.
      It won't be long now.
      Hell has one new resident already, and another on the way.

Comment

The police now have him in custody, and at this moment are probably reading him his rights. Closure is at hand.
        Thank God.

Comment

Spot on 99'!! May justice be served!

Comment

Honk-honk-
            We understand that you are somewhat mentally challenged, an as a volunteer Canajan, you don't really understand things like the Fourth Amendment, Second Amendment, and the basic human right to fend for one's self in times of trouble. This mental aberration is called the Nanny State Mentality, or Dependence on the Guvern'ment, as opposed to self reliance, Liberty, and Independence.
            As put by Ben Franklin, "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
            In answer to your totally inane query about reacting to a jihadi shooting or throwing bombs in my neighborhood, I would react just exactly as I have in the past, as I was trained to do, as I have the means and the mind-set to do. I would shoot back, and defend my home and loved ones to the death. Stay in Canaja, honk-honk. The freedom and liberty in (most) parts of the U.S.A. might give you a total mental breakdown.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad